: B708Group Name
: Balinder - Medium BrownGroup Style
- Made with select Acacia veneer and hardwood solids
- Features a rich natural looking finish that emphasizes the strong wood grain qualities
- Fully finished drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides
- The sleigh bed features a lay back headboard design with faux platform footboard and side rails
- Each case features a unique serpentine shaped front and flared legs
- The dresser and night stand have natural bluestone tops laid up in a traditional parquetry pattern with profiled edges
- A more "Luxe" attitude is provided by the addition of a traditional shell motif on the bed and beveled mirror as well as a fluted column is found on the dresser.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Balinder Bedroom Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||49''W x 2''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.