The Paramount series wall mounts provide versatile and multi-functional features. With PA750, extend the display up to 21.35" (542mm) or fully-retract it to just 3.00"(76mm) from the wall for the perfect viewing angle. The Hook-and-Hang system offers easy, one-person installation of the display. A ratcheting handle provides locking tilt capability for quick adjustments to the amount of tilt, reducing glare and optimizing the viewing angle. Integrated cable management protects, contains and conceals cables for a clean installation.
- Extends 21.35" (542mm) from the wall
- Retracts to 3.00" (76mm) to save space
- +15/-5° of tilt for optimal viewing angles
- Up to 90° of pivot allows for perfect display positioning
- 5° of roll for post installation display leveling
- Universal mount fits displays with mounting patterns 200 x 100 to 600 x 400mm
- The I-Shaped Adaptor plate's innovative design helps avoid blocking connections on back of display
- Includes all necessary wall and display attachment hardware
- Design is UL listed and tested to four times stated load capacity
- Hook-and-Hang , one-person display installation
||27.95" x 16.75" x 3.00-21.35" (710 x 425 x 76-542mm)
||600 x 400mm (23.62" x 15.75")
|Distance from Wall
||3.00" - 21.32" (76 - 541mm)
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||39" to 75"
||12.75 x 4.5 x 27.5" (323.9 x 114.3 x 698.5mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.